A Wiki page library in Sharepoint 2010 is a document library set up to hold Wiki pages. It includes the methods for automatically creating pages based on Wiki links in the content.
Starting with a New Wiki Page Library
1. Open sharepoint site
2. Select More option from Site Actions.
3. Select the Wiki page library from Library section.
4. Click the Create button to create the wiki page library.
5. When the wiki page library is created the start page looks as shown below.
6. Select Edit from the page menu to edit the Wiki library.
7. To create wiki links, the link word is given in between of [[Link]] (paired double Square braces) as shown below.
8. When the page is saved, you can see the link in the page as below.
9. When the link is clicked the library will prompt for a message to create the new page for the link.
10. When the Create button is clicked a new wiki page is created.
11. Similarly we can add new links to the page without creating the actual pages and later on creating new pages required.
11. We can insert image, table and links to the wiki page library.