A Blog in Sharepoint is a site on which an individual or group of users record their opinions and information.
Sharepoint is the easiest way to accomplish the user’s opinions, information on their site with ease and can schedule their blogs to launch.
In this article we will discuss how to create Blog, post, categories and comments.
Creating Blogs in Sharepoint
1. Open your Sharepoint site.
2. Click more option from site actions, create Blogs from it.
3. When the create button is clicked a blog is created with default categories.
4. We can edit and add categories by clicking on Categories link.
5. We can create post in our blogs by clicking on Create Post from Blog tools
6. After editing the content in the post click on Publish to post. We can also save the post as a draft for editing in future.
7. When the blog is published we can post comments for the blog
8. We can create many Posts in a Blog, when the Blog is clicked it show the list of posts that we created.
As you have seen, it’s easy to create blogs and posts in Sharepoint; we’ll continue this topic in our next article where we’ll see more options to manage blogs.