Express Team Site is a site to collaborate a team to create, organize and share information quickly as Sharepoint provides pre-installed templates to the end users.
SharePoint provides many features in Express Team Site with ease like creating pages, posts, storing documents, and alerting other users about the Site etc.
Using Express Team Site end-users, without any technical knowledge, can develop pages and posts in minutes.
Creating Express Team Site in Sharepoint
1. Open your Sharepoint site.
2. Click More Option from Site actions.
3. Select Express Team Site, enter name, URL and click create to Create.
4. When the Express Team Site is created it opens the Team home site.
We can share team home site to other users.
5. We can create posts and set alerts to other users. Click on Post to create a post.
6. To edit details of post click on details of the post that we created.
7. Click on Edit item to edit the post details like title, body and expiry date of the post.
8. From Site Pages we can edit home page or add new page by clicking on Add New Page also.