Circulations is a list which is used to send information to users or employees in a team regarding policy changes and seek confirmation from the recipients that it has been read or acted upon.
Creating Circulations in Sharepoint
1. Open your Sharepoint site.
2. Click More Option from Site actions.
3. Select Circulations, enter name and click create to Create.
4. Click on Add new item to create new circulations.
5. Sharepoint allows user to send confidential circulation. These circulations are visible to those only the users are mentioned in the recipient lists.
6. The circulation which we send alerts user who are mentioned in the recipient lists.
7. When the circulation is saved, users are alerted to response to the circulation.
8. To open the circulation click on Circulation title. Click on Confirm to confirm the circulation or Close to close the current window.
Sharepoint allows users to create and follow circulations. It sends information regarding changes and confirmation among users to act upon it. Circulations have additional features like confidential, adding multiple recipients, alerting users for confirmation, cancel or comments on circulations, and due date.