Decision Meeting Workspace is a site for decision making and status tracking. It provides lists for creating tasks, storing documents, and recording decisions of the meetings.
Creating Decision Meeting Workspace in Sharepoint
1. Open your Sharepoint site.
2. Click More Option from Site actions.
3. Select Decision Meeting Workspace, click on create after providing name and url.
4. When the Decision Meeting Workspace is created it opens Home page.
5. In Decision Meeting Workspace we have,
- Document Library,
6. Click on Add new items to create new Objectives from Objective List.
7. Click on Save after providing Objectives.
8. Click on Manage Attendees from Attendees List to manage users for the Decision Meeting Workspace.
In the next article we’ll see how to work with Agenda, Document Library, Tasks and Decision.