This is the continuation of Using Decision Meeting Workspace in Sharepoint – Part I, in this article we will discuss about how to work with Agenda, Document Library, Tasks and Decision.
Managing Decision Meeting Workspace in Sharepoint
1. Open the Decision Meeting Workspace created in the previous article.
2. Click on Add new item from Agenda List to create new agenda.
3. After providing details in Agenda window click on Save to save.
4. Click Add document from Document List to add new items in document library.
5. Click on OK after uploading documents in document library.
6. Click on Add new item from Tasks list to add new task.
7. After providing tasks click on Save to save the task.
8. Click on Add new item from Decisions list to create new item.
9. Click on Save after providing the decisions items.
Sharepoint makes it easy to create and manage Decision Meeting Workspace across the company. We can create Objectives, Agendas, Documents and Decisions. We can set the Attendees for the Decision Meeting Workspace with its responses and can set tasks to users for the meeting.
In addition, Sharepoint provides tools like Email notification, Alerts and RSS integration to work with your Decision Meeting Workspace.