Blank Meeting Workspace is a site for the user to customize on their requirements; we could add agendas, attendees, content editor, decisions, discussion board, links and document library etc. on the web parts.
Creating Blank Meeting Workspace in Sharepoint
1. Open your Sharepoint site.
2. Click More Option from Site actions.
3. Select Blank Meeting Workspace, click on create after providing name and url.
4. A Blank Meeting Workspace is created when the create button is clicked and click on the page to create.
5. Click on the Edit Page to Edit the Blank Meeting Workspace.
6. In Blank Meeting Workspace we have three positions of Add a web part on Left, Center and Right.
7. When Add a web part is clicked we can add agendas, attendees, discussion and Links etc. After selection options click on Add to add in a web part.
8. After adding web parts click on Stop Editing to stop adding web parts.
SharePoint Blank Meeting Workspace allows end-users to create and manage their meetings with their own customization of web parts. Users can place their agendas, attendees, discussion where ever the user needs using web parts. Once the web parts are placed with their items we can add update and manage the Blank Meeting Workspace.