This is the continuation of Using Charitable Contributions Web in Sharepoint, in this article we will discuss about how to work with Reports and add Users to the database.
Creating Charitable Contributions Web in Sharepoint
1. Open the Charitable Contributions Web created in the previous article. Click on Donations to go to Donations tab.
2. Select a Campaign and click on New to Create a new Donations.
3. After providing Donation details click on Save & Close to save and exit the current window.
4. Click on Tasks to open the Tasks records.
5. Select Campaign and then add a new task in it.
6. Click on Report to open Report Center.
7. Select a category from Reports and view the reports.
Sharepoint makes it easy to create and manage Charitable Contributions Web across the company. We can create Campaigns, Events, add Tasks to the Events and maintain the Donors and Donations lists. In addition, Sharepoint provides tools like Email notification, Alerts and RSS integration to work with your Charitable Contributions Web.