Microsoft SharePoint 2013 has reimagined focusing on users; SharePoint 2013 has a new, fluid design that shows perfectly across screens—whether with touch-enabled slates and phones, laptops, or desktops. Beautiful and fast, familiar yet intuitive, SharePoint 2013 gives you instant access to people, applications, and content. You’ll spend less time searching for information and more time working with it.
Creating SharePoint 2013 Preview Account
1. Goto https://sharepoint.microsoft.com/ and click on Try.
2. Select the option you want to try, for example Office 365.
3. Click on Try it with Office 365 Small Business Premium Preview.
4. Setup your Preview Account and after providing all values click on create my account.
Creating Users and Groups in SharePoint 2013
1. When the Account is created by Default Office 365 Preview Admin Center will open. Click on Users and Groups to create new users and groups.
2. Click on plus symbol to add new user, or click on group symbol to add new group.
3. After providing all details click on Next to create new user.
Creating a Private Site Collection in SharePoint 2013
1. Click on Admin and then on Sharepoint to open Sharepoint Admin Center.
2. When Sharepoint Admin center is opened from the Site Collections ribbon select Private Site Collection.
3. After providing the details to create a team site click on OK in the new site collection window.